Are you a business that aims to solve any global issue?
We want to help you by telling your story with video for FREE.
We’ll invest our time, skills and experience to create a video that supports your cause.
Apply for the program anytime up to December 10, 2021.
We enjoy making videos but manufacturing content, that only aims at sales and revenue, is not the most important to us. We want to drive change and make the world a better place for us. The goal is to continue this project and support one purpose driven organization every year.
How does the program work?
We aim to make this annual tradition and use our skills, knowledge, experience, and time to make some good.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Have a registered Australian business number (ABN)
- Are solving global issues that have a negative impact on the community or environment: poverty, regional conflicts, child poverty and abuse, human rights violations, war crimes descrimination, marine pollution, gender equality, ozone depletion, climate change, overconsumption.
- Have a market-ready product/service
If selected for the program what am I gaining?
- Learn how to outline your video objective and to draft a plan how to achieve it
- Understand how to measure the success of your video
- Collaborate with MN videos in various production meetings and workshops
-Receive 1 produced video that includes (valued at $4,000):
- Length up to 4 mins
- Script/Video Concept
- Recording 1 days
- Royalty free music and video stock footage
- 2 days editing: titles, motion graphics, animation, post production, color grading and captions.
–Receive up to 2 social media shortcuts of up to 30 seconds. (A highlights from the big video)
-Get advice with uploading and managing your video in YouTube channel
-Apply major video SEO principles
What is not included?
-Transport fees apply when you are out of the metropolitan Melbourne area.
-Additional rental special equipment
-Special animation or/and 3D effects
How to apply?
The selected candidate will be announced on December 15th, 2021.
What's the selection criteria?
- The level your business/solution/product/service addresses the problem
- The impact your business/solution/product/service has in that area
- Project location
- Existence of previous video efforts
- How realistic your goal/project/video idea is
- Ability to be completed in the program timeframes